Bwthyn Lil – holiday cottage for four in St Davids
Bwthyn Lil is a lovely holiday cottage for four in St Davids and has a raised balcony with spectacular views over Carn Llidi, Pen Beri and Ramsey Island.
The accommodation includes a large sitting room with a Clearview wood-burning stove, oak beams, comfortable sofa and chairs, Sony digital TV, DVD, CD player with iPod connection and free Wi-fi.
There is a fully equipped kitchen/dining room with microwave, fridge, freezer, Miele Dishwasher, Miele washer/dryer, as well as views across to Carn Llidi.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with pocket sprung mattresses and fitted wardrobes, one with spectacular views over the Cathedral, Carn Llidi and the countryside across to Whitesand Bay. We provide cotton sheets with feather and down duvets and pillows.
The bathroom includes a Hansgrohe bath/shower and the cottage benefits from gas central heating, garden furniture, two secluded seating areas and good off street car parking.
Bwthyn Lil is strictly for non-smokers and we take bookings for short breaks during the low season, from November to February. Our cottages don’t accept pets.
2016 Short Break prices are as follows: 1-2 nights – £230; 3 – £270; 4 – £310; 5 – £350 and 6/7 – £400.
Summary of Bwthyn Lil:
- holiday cottage for four in St Davids in two double bedrooms – pocket sprung mattresses
- bathroom with Hansgrohe bath/shower
- spectacular views over Carn Llidi and Ramsey Island
- Sony TV, DVD, CD with iPod connection and free Wi-fi
- Clearview wood-burning stove with logs provided
- fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, Miele dishwasher and Miele washing machine/drier
- parking, gas central heating, shared garden and BBQ