Bwthyn Gwe – holiday cottage for two in St Davids
Bwthyn Gwe is a traditional stone Pembrokeshire cottage…. overlooking the secluded courtyard and south facing garden and makes a wonderful holiday cottage for two in St Davids.
The spacious living room includes an original fireplace, new Clearview wood-burning stove, dining table and chairs, comfortable sofa and chair, Sony digital TV, DVD, CD player with iPod connection and free Wi-Fi.
The accommodation includes a 28ft open plan ground floor with fully equipped kitchen including gas fired Rayburn, Miele dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave.
There is a large bedroom with king size bed and pocket sprung mattress, large wardrobe and chest of drawers, hand basin and room for a cot. We provide cotton sheets with feather and down duvets and pillows.
The large bathroom includes a separate Hansgrohe shower, bath and Miele washer/dryer. The cottage benefits from gas central heating, garden furniture, two secluded seating areas and good off street car parking.
Bwthyn Gwe is strictly for non-smokers and we take bookings for short breaks during the low season, from November to February. Our cottages don’t accept pets.
2016 Short Break prices are as follows: 1-2 nights £210; 3 – £240; 4 – £280; 5 – £320 and 6/7 – £350.
Summary of Bwthyn Gwe:
- holiday cottage for two in St Davids – in one large double bedroom – pocket sprung mattress
- Family bathroom, separate Hansgrohe shower
- Sony TV, DVD, CD with iPod connection and Wi-fi
- 28 ft open plan ground floor, new Clearview wood-burning stove
- Rayburn cooker, Miele dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and Miele washing machine/drier
- Parking, gas central heating, shared garden and BBQ